TONUS Ltd and it’s associated brands (including TONUS) respect your privacy. Where you, consent we may collect information about you (your name, contact details and other personal data) and use it to communicate with you about our products, services, promotions and other news we think may interest you.
As a company processing your personal data, we are regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). ‘Personal Data’, for the purposes of GDPR, means any information from which you can be identified; it includes things like your name, date of birth, e-mail address, billing address, telephone number and IP address.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, please let us know so we can try and resolve it for you. Should this not be resolved, you have the right to complain to the Information Commission’s Office (ICO), the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
Registered in England & Wales.
Company Number: 08389363
c/o Unit 13, Chantry Park,
2 Cowley Road,
Nuffield Industrial Estate,
Other personal data will be collected if you voluntarily submit it or place an order for products or services. We may collect some, or all, of the following personal data:
1. Identity Data may include your name, title, and date of birth.
2. Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
3. Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
4. Technical Data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, type and version web browser, time zone setting and location, and, operating system.
5. Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
If you choose to provide us with your personal data it will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use TONUS.COACH. We do this to help make sure the website is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics store information about:
1. the pages you visit on TONUS.COACH
2. how long you spend on each TONUS.COACH page
3. how you arrived at the website
4. what you clicked on while you’re visiting the website.
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your data are:
1. Where we need to perform a contract between us.
2. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
3. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process the data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
1. To process and where required deliver your order including:
a. Manage payments, fees and charges.
b. Collect and recover money owed to us.
2. To run classes, workshops or one-to-one sessions which you have purchased or registered for. This may include sharing your data with third parties who are hosting or delivering the service.
3. To manage our relationship with you which will include:
b. Asking you to leave a review or take a survey.
4. To administer and protect our business and our site.
5. To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
6. To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
When you submit information via our site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on the use of your data including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us, which you may do by subscribing using the links provided in our emails or by managing your account.
Your personal data may, through the course of its processing at TONUS Ltd., be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
We will not:
• Sell or rent your data to third parties
• Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are we required to do so by law.
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU, 2016/17, GDPR).
Under GDPR we ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairy, and transparently without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following applies:
• you have given consent to the processing of your personal data;
• processing is necessary to fulfil a contract to which you are a party;
• processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another person;
• it is in the public interest.
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site.
Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet, email and or any electronic means.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this document; the law requires us to; and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transactional Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
Our products and services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect, keep or process personal data about anyone under the age of 13 years.
You have the right to request:
• information about how your personal data is processed
• a copy of that personal data
• that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
• raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
• request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
• ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Should you have any of these requests please write to, Data Protection Officer, email@example.com Please quote your name and contact details along with a brief description of your request.
We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal data we may hold about you.
TONUS contains links to other websites, plug-ins and applications.
We will not change the way we use your personal data without first asking your permission to do so. We will post changes on our website. You will have a choice whether to give us permission to use your personal data in a different manner, or not. Any changes to this policy will apply to you and your personal data as of the date they are posted.
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator by email firstname.lastname@example.org,
by telephone: 0303 123 1113, or by post Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.